I have recently been nominated for a Creative Blogger Award by Depressionless. I appreciate the recognition, as I have only been blogging for about a month now. I understand that I need to nominate other bloggers for this award and I am just starting out with this whole blog thing. Wow, there are a lot of blogs out there!
In the meantime, I am supposed to share 5 facts about myself as part of my Liebster Award so here goes:
- Although I have anxiety now, I used to skydive. I stopped years ago and my anxiety is more recent so not sure how that would go now.
- Writing this blog over my first month, has benefited me more than years of therapy.
- I have slightly webbed toes on one of my feet. I started swimming very early as a result.
- I love to travel and have been to many Countries and Nations.
- I used to hate cheese when I was young, now I love it!
I can’t tell if my nominations for this award already have one of these but here they are:
Here are the rules for the nominations:
– Nominate blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
– Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
– Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
– Pass these rules onto them